Fly Fusion Forums

Sunglasses! What are you using?

Smith Guide's Choice with Polarchromatic Ignitor lenses (chromaPop)....if the light isn't too bright, say moving into overcast, I find these work great. Purple light rules! 

I need a bit more coverage if it's going to be full sun, however, and I have a couple pairs of Ryders Polarized in full dark that really do the job.

Craving a Smith Ignitor Amber lens for twilight, but money money. :D

-M.

6 hours ago, BowLurker said:

Smith Guide's Choice with Polarchromatic Ignitor lenses (chromaPop)....if the light isn't too bright, say moving into overcast, I find these work great. Purple light rules! 

I need a bit more coverage if it's going to be full sun, however, and I have a couple pairs of Ryders Polarized in full dark that really do the job.

Craving a Smith Ignitor Amber lens for twilight, but money money. :D

-M.

The Smith low light ignitors are fantastic. I use them in cloudy conditions or for sightfishing, and the Maui Jim HTs for everything else. The HTs are supposed to be a lower light lens also, but with a ball cap they work just fine in the sun. 

I broke/lost a few pairs of Smiths before I settled on these... I don’t think I would wear anything else now.