Fly Fusion Forums

Triple Bunny, Quadruple Bunny, And The Assembly Line

Guest bigbadbrent

Guest bigbadbrent

Couple pics

Triple Bunny

IMG_1540.jpg

Quadruple Bunny

I raised the top double bunny a bit off of where it actually sits on the fly, just to show how its put in, and the size difference....and the colours of it

IMG_1541.jpg

Think its time for me to get a box for these guys?

IMG_1542.jpg

And to add to the Hey Rusty Post, my assembly line...

IMG_1543.jpg

coming up next on Fox Network...When Fly Tyers Get Bored...see incredibly useless patterns being tied by Alberta's most reknowned experts of the vise... :lol:

just for the record brent, my double jointed bunny ate your quadruple...measures out at 12.5 inches...LMAO :D

IMGP1245.jpg

Guest bigbadbrent

aaahahahahah

tell me that thing has a stinger in it...hahahah *hit thats funny

If you look at the pic of my windowsill, the white one is 11" long...u still win haha

Why stop at 3? Go big or go home. I wanna see some one tie something with 24 joints or more and is at least 3 feet long. We'll have a contest at the FFE show to see who can cast it the farthest. :lol:

weighted or unweighted...i'm already in the progress of one...

Guest bigbadbrent

unweighted, harder to cast a bigger thing that doesn't have weight behind it..specially when it will be like tossing a piece of paper

lmao and to think i actualy tied tem to fish...and did so...then posted too share...flava flave or wut...lets make another cometition andy..if u only new were i was with teh 3D full size fish patterns im tying...lmao friger is going to have a 6 inch girth and hopefuly 16_ long... called..suckafeeshe! actualy got a few half assed diagrams i drew up while "working"...just gotta sit down for the hour and crank the biatch out...