Fly Fusion Forums

Replacement Net Bags?

Taco

I'm resurrecting an old Streamside landing net. Online search is drivin' me bugshit. Where the heck can I find a replacement net (fine mesh or clear ghost)that is actually deep enough for a small net? 36" or 91 1/2 cm inside diameter. I want at least 16" deep. Most of the bags I can find online are only 12".

If that's the net you were using on Tuesday, let me know what you find, as I require the exact same...

Thanks,

P

I'm resurrecting an old Streamside landing net. Online search is drivin' me bugshit. Where the heck can I find a replacement net (fine mesh or clear ghost)that is actually deep enough for a small net? 36" or 91 1/2 cm inside diameter. I want at least 16" deep. Most of the bags I can find online are only 12".

• Like 1

Will do Peter but it's a different smaller net, A little teardrop that fits better tucked behind my canvas man purse. Streamside in Lethbridge carries replacement bags. You can order online.

I put the fishpond nomad on my stream side net and it's surprisingly deep. I can take some pics if you want to see what it ended up looking like

Yeah I would really appreciate that, Thanks.

I've ordered a clear Solitude replacement net through the OFF shop over on Fairmount Dr.. Looks to be fairly deep as weel.