Fly Fusion Forums

Too Warm To Fish?

As I told a friend. Carry a thermometer, and let your conscience decide if you should be fishing.. About all we can do until and/or if we see closures.. Supposed to be over 30 again this week...sure would love to see a massive hailstorm

• Like 4

I think wishing for more moderate day time highs would have a stronger impact on river temps than Wishing for a natural disaster.

But that's just me.

My roof could use replacing through insurance... Wait, wishing has an impact on river temps?

bcube Bron you are both invited to come fishing on my boat any time only condition is it needs to be both of you at the same time.

I'm still convinced that bcube and Bron are the same person. It's the most amazing self-troll I've ever seen.

• Like 2

How did that big bald head of yours come up with this theory?

Pretty sure the advisory was sent to Jordan and asked him to ensure his head was covered at all times while fishing, such that he doesn't cause a sudden evaporation event.

In other news, nice to see some cool nights considering the daytime highs...we have some hope yet