Fly Fusion Forums

International Fly Fishing Film Festival - Calgary!

Hey FFC!

Don't miss an epic collection of fly-fishing films at the 2017 International Fly Fishing Film Festival® in Calgary!

Date: January 12, 2017

Venue: Canyon Meadows Cinemas

Doors Open: 6:30pm

Show Starts: 7:00pm

Get Your IF4™ Tickets!

Click Here

Official IF4™ Website

www.flyfilmfest.com

The International Fly Fishing Film Festival™ consists of short and feature length films produced by professional filmmakers from all corners of the globe, showcasing the passion, lifestyle and culture of fly-fishing. The films at this popular event are capturing the attention of anglers around the world. IF4™ contains exclusive content and is a must see experience coming to Calgary January 12, 2017!

• 2 weeks later...

There are tickets for the February showing. Wonder why they don't go to the land of Connor McJesus?

Cause the fly fishing community isn't as "connected" as it is down here, with 5+ fly shops, plus, basically speaking, the organizations in Edmontonchuk don't seem to place a priority in bringing it up there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re read omgosh / high jack'ed your thread and I I'm sorry and well a newbe!

Big fan of the films over the year s ' so keep up the hard work to all and I'm sure there's over 100 people working on the set up , I'm not sure. sorry again being me / been a member for 5 years , only a few likes , kidding love# FFC and fusion team.

GO/ somebody say some thing?