Fly Fusion Forums

New Website For Fly Fish Calgary!

Hey FFC! Hope each of you are enjoying the first bit of winter.

We are excited to announce that there will be a new front end to Fly Fish Calgary! We have been working on this for a little while and truly hope that each of you enjoy the new website experience. Within the new website we have integrated video and some free perks for being the awesome members that you are. The forum itself will not change with the exception that you will have the ongoing option to choose between a Fly Fish Calgary forum skin and a Fly Fusion Forum skin.

We will be migrating the forum database at some point over the next week to its new home and while we don't anticipate any technical issues we do ask for your patience in the event that the site becomes unavailable at any point during the transfer. Once the transfer has been completed flyfishcalgary.com will take you to the front end of the new website where you will be able to enter login credentials and access the forums.

Looking forward to your feedback on the new site once its up.

All the best!

Chris

fffscreengrab2.jpg

• Like 4

You can't get rid of me that quickly!

Yeah took me a while to figure out it doesn't like Umlauts but then why does it allow whatever characters that has replaced my beloved Ü?!

I'm sure Chris will have fun with this!

Heh, he might not be able to even log in. Probably just a missing character set on the new server.

• Like 1

Overall, I think it looks great! Just one little piece of feedback... I'm having a hard time seeing the blue contrast of forums with unread posts on the main forum page. Maybe it's my monitor, or perhaps my middle aged eyes. Not sure if there is a fix for that, or if other's are experiencing the same thing.

• Like 1

Overall, I think it looks great! Just one little piece of feedback... I'm having a hard time seeing the blue contrast of forums with unread posts on the main forum page. Maybe it's my monitor, or perhaps my middle aged eyes. Not sure if there is a fix for that, or if other's are experiencing the same thing.

I had a problem too. Partly blamed it on new glasses, but had to focus harder.

I had a problem too. Partly blamed it on new glasses, but had to focus harder.

I just noticed this morning that the speech balloon thingy to the left of each forum is greyed out when there's no new posts. Not sure how I missed that earlier, but glad I'm not the only one ;)

• 2 weeks later...