Fly Fusion Forums

Tying Waste Basket

SilverDoctor

I like found items for stuff. Have owned several waste bags for under the vice. Most hadn't cut it for me as they are floppy and hard to empty. I have liked this one for quite a few years, it's a low biscuit tin, and with Xmas almost here you can find these easy. Catches messy stuff like deer hair, and doesn't hold static. On the right I have hot glued a plastic tube to hold tying stuff. In the middle front is glued a cheap pet comb. Useful for combing out Deer hair, much better and faster than picking up a comb. Just in case someone can use the idea.

IMG_1713_1.jpg

• Like 4

this is great, do you think I can ever find my comb when I need it haha! Thanks Lornce.

That is always my problem, stuff under stuff. But I've taken to putting tools in specific places like this and it helps. If you saw pictures of my man cave you'ed probubly run away screaming.

• 3 weeks later...

Update, I've rearranged things a bit. Added 2 Comb's at the front, and a clear container from Krazy Glue on the left, to hold extra tying stuff (feathers hurl etc) The combs are also great for holding those small bits of tying materials that I put down and often get lost on my desk like short feathers, tinsel etc.

IMG_1946.jpg