Fly Fusion Forums

My Apology

Guys I would just like to say sorry for my comments in the Fort Mac thread, I was a little pissed off because ive always been a Hard working honest person..

Any how first time ive been without work for a long time so i files for UI benefits for the first time in my life at the age of 52. So I've been on it for about 3 months and they cut me off for not looking for work about a month ago even though me and my boss are struggling to find work for his shop and ive managed to work about half the days I've claimed for been contract labour for my boss.

Am sorry I just didn't like been treated like i was some kind of scam artist and getting every delaying tactic they could throw at me, finally after a month and 5 phone calls the last one I waited 2 hours and finally got though only to be put on hold again and than hung up on before I could even talk to them.

I lost it am sorry.

• Like 6

Does anyone know who or where you can seek help if you feel unfairly treated by a program like UI. Seriously I've never in my life been lied to and strung along more than these clowns. I find it funny I am suppose to be this honest upstanding citizen when there the biggest bunch of liars ive ever had the displeasure of been around. Thank god everything we own is paid for and I have a good savings account.

Does anyone know who or where you can seek help if you feel unfairly treated by a program like UI. Seriously I've never in my life been lied to and strung along more than these clowns. I find it funny I am suppose to be this honest upstanding citizen when there the biggest bunch of liars ive ever had the displeasure of been around. Thank god everything we own is paid for and I have a good savings account.

Yeah man its a joke! Is there to help you after you've paid into for 40+ years. Unfortunately people continually scam the system so when a guy like you comes along, you get treated like the scumbags that dont want to work.

Talk to your MP, they might be able to help you out or get you started in the right direction.

Mike