Fly Fusion Forums

Stolen Bicycle

Had my Specialized Tricross bicycle stolen this afternoon from the rack outside of the Ernst and Young Tower on 4th Street and 3 Ave SW. Its grey and has a CKUA sticker on the front of the headset and Shimano clip in pedals. I know it's a long shot but if anyone sees it please let me know. Thanks

As someone who designs products for a living this idea seems really bad.

You're just jealous you never came up with something so stupid!

Maybe you could re-engineer it so that the charge sits inside the seat. It would be so much more satisfying if it were designed that way.

• 4 weeks later...

This really ticks me off. I caught some prowlers breaking into my car on Saturday morning. All he stole was an old ass iPod. I left the door unlocked by mistake but still. What peices of sht

Here is another bunch of goofs April 18. Glad my car was locked then.

Out of curiosity. How did you lock your bike up to the rack. I have a cannondale supersix evo and I would never leave the bike alone in public locked or unlocked. I won't even lock it in my parkade in my secure building. It comes up to my desk in my office and is parked right on my shelving unit

Building manager is not too happy about it. All I needed to say to him is if someone steals it who's gonna pay for it? him? He quieted down right quick