Fly Fusion Forums

Douglasdale Poacher(S)

These guys operate late at night.There are three different groups. One at Douglas Dale deer foot bridge, by pedestrian bridge and also below cliffs on 130th Avenue. Minnow tubs are always present at these locations.

These guys operate late at night.There are three different groups. One at Douglas Dale deer foot bridge, by pedestrian bridge and also below cliffs on 130th Avenue. Minnow tubs are always present at these locations.

So what's to be done? Is anyone from srd on here?

• Like 1

Call RAP. Note that this location is likely under the parks officers juristion (Alberta environment and parks) and not fish and wildlife (solicitor general) - they recently split again... But this may be helpful for the operator at RAP in sending out the information. More calls= more action. Officers are strapped for manpower, but specific locations, frequency, and gear found can be helpful if they are going to a common location.

• Like 2

Anyway we can petition for the Bow to be a fly fishing river only!!

Choice of fishing style shouldn't come into. Poaching is the issue. Public caning is the real solution....

I think I seen a group of these guys last week while on a drift. they were older teenagers could smell the sweet aroma of mary jane wafting from that area.

next time I see them I will look closer

Did one of them have handlebar mustaches, if so, this group can also be found below Glenmore dam. 4 guys(late 20s) and sometimes kid in tow?

• 2 weeks later...