Fly Fusion Forums

Crowsnest Angler

skearns

Drove through the crowsnest on our way to Montana this past weekend and sadly saw a for sale sign on the Crowsnest Angler fly shop. I guess Vic wants to get more days on the river. Thanks for your years of great service and insight sir.

Now I am off to start a crowdfunding campaign to raise the $500,000 purchase price....lol...sk

• Like 2

The Crowsnest Angler is an anchor of the flyfishing community on the eastern slopes that is situated on some prime real estate in a beautiful area and it's a very healthy business. I bet some of the people here could make a great go of it and add to the very positive influence the Crowsnest Angler has had on the fly fishing community. I think Vic is a top class guy and I can only hope that the next person with the reins continues with the same integrity. When someone steps up to the plate I will be one of the first to shake the new owners hand, congratulate him and wish him luck and my visa will be in my other ready to support him!

Behind every good man stands a great woman and my hats off to that fine Lady Carol Bergman, going to miss seeing that smiling face as I walk through the door!

Cheers!

• Like 8