Fly Fusion Forums

Posting Photos To This Site Sucks!

troutlover

Well I cant figure it out I have posted several times before but for some reason when I click the photo icon and the image properties box pops up I try to copy my URL link to photobucket and everything freezes up . there are so many members that have problems with posting pictures here I wish they came up with something better im done with trying I just wasted an hour of my day and I hate having to load onto photobucket. if you want to see my pics ill load them to my instagram...... follow at troutlover78. Sorry.

With most forums out there the procedure is the same. Use Photobucket or another sharing site, copy the url provided once you upload your phot to the photo site. Click the image icon and post past the url. If you are getting frozen browsers it's not the site. You should try to trace at a software problem on your machine. Been meaning to do a tutorial about doing it. Try to get it done this weekend. Hope this helps if not email me the photos and I will post them till you have it figured out.

Lornce

Guest ArtVandelay

It is frustrating indeed. It took me a couple of hours to work out how to edit the URLs from Flickr and I've saved a couple as a template of sorts. If anyone needs help posting from that site just let me know.

I had a few photos I wanted to post and thought it would be a simple chore to just paste a few files of less than 100 kb. However, even that simple operation did not work and after almost an hour of trying, shrinking, changing file format, etc, I just gave up. Posting photos on this site is pretty pathetic, which is too bad as there have been some amazing photo posts and I'm sure we are missing many.

It is frustrating indeed. It took me a couple of hours to work out how to edit the URLs from Flickr and I've saved a couple as a template of sorts. If anyone needs help posting from that site just let me know.

From Flickr all you have to do is click the picture you want, click the share button, choose BBCode, then copy the URL and paste it into your post.

Well I cant figure it out I have posted several times before but for some reason when I click the photo icon and the image properties box pops up I try to copy my URL link to photobucket and everything freezes up . there are so many members that have problems with posting pictures here I wish they came up with something better im done with trying I just wasted an hour of my day and I hate having to load onto photobucket. if you want to see my pics ill load them to my instagram...... follow at troutlover78. Sorry.

Use Flickr or Imgur.

I use Imgur. There are iOS and Android apps that make it super simple.