Fly Fusion Forums

Dog Names

Girl dog, right? Some word play examples maybe.. Riza, Mendy? Or straightforward bug names... Caddis, May, Midge. Lake names a plenty to chose from if you are inclined to stillwaters (Michel, Bonnie, Sandy, etc., etc.).

Some more that we like so far are Keta, Mykiss, Char and Simms. I personally like Skeena but the girlfriend says it sounds to much like her ex=bf's last name. I also like Nass, Zymoetz, Kalum or Bulkley. As you can see my mind is on the steelhead, salmon and the westcoast haha.

Some more that we like so far are Keta, Mykiss, Char and Simms. I personally like Skeena but the girlfriend says it sounds to much like her ex=bf's last name. I also like Nass, Zymoetz, Kalum or Bulkley. As you can see my mind is on the steelhead, salmon and the westcoast haha.

Hmmm... west coast and steelhead, eh? How about April then? ;) Not sure what your girlfriend would think of that.

Thanks for the suggestions, I think we are going with Keta. I will post a pic when we get her next week, Shepherd/boxer mix is looking a little off, lol. Its looking more like a lab (she has the ears, personality and webbed feet) and maybe a boxer or something like a mastiff that is brindle coloured.

• Like 1