Fly Fusion Forums

Stolen Outlaw Tomcat - Jet Tunnel!

Thanks Doc

So far it has not showed up , I had it stored at Dave s place in dewinton , he used to own the south bow fly shop , I had it locked up tight and even a extra ball hitch lock on it , they took a grinder to it ,

I got the call Saturday morning from Dave while in Campbell River BC , on my way home from the Baja for the winter , I was leaving in a week to do some Steelheading in the Skeena country ,

screwed My plans a bit ,

Dave feels shitty but not his fault ,

The boat will show up ,maybe in a few years , I have everyone in the country looking for it , the insurance adjuster told me , in his job after 15 years , the boat is most likely down in the USA , it will show up someday

From now on as I had a truck stolen a few years ago , everything I own for toys will get a GPS chip hidden in it ,

And God help them pricks if I find out who befor the RCMP do

• Like 1

I guess any of us who have an investment should look into chips. It really frosts me that a guy works so hard in life and now needs go spend extra just to maintain your sweat and tears against these low life types.

Keep well Dutchie and enjoy chasing chrome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jet boat listed in this article...maybe?

http://bigwestcountry.ca/2015/06/rcmp-searching-for-wanted-male/

I could only hope , I got a message today from a friend about these pricks , I'm waiting on a call back from the local RCMP ,

They sure have been catching lots of thiefs lately ,

one fellow in Edmonton had like $800,000 worth ,

a group of 4 in Calgary I think a couple weeks ago with over a million worth of stolen cars, trucks, bikes, boats and RV's

And now these guys today ,

the fly shop in BC that had the jet boat stolen , they found it I heard , in a garage all hacked up ,

It's really getting bad ,

I have a baseball bat and a can of bears spray just waiting for the phone call , I sure hope I find them befor the Mounties do ,

• Like 1

Read one of those buggers swept away in the river trying to swim to escape police. Perhaps natural justice. Just gets me steamed all this theft, a guy works so hard for his stuff only to have this happen. Fly shops get broken into multiple times, Last year I lost my beloved Chestnut canoe that I had since I was a kid to some %#$##. Two years before my pontoon that clipped my wings for lake fishing. Worst is what happened to good guys like Duchie who's Jet is his livelihood. Really frustrating.