Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone Talk To Noslack?

RedBeard

He got mad and took his ball home.

Well, I certainly don't know what to make of this response. It seems like more and more people are leaving this forum or are no longer contributing.

I am still waiting for a response from the admins to my question, in the fly tying section, as to where all the marvellous content within the thread "What are you tying 2014", went. Many members contributed to the success of that thread only to have it disappear without explanation.

• Like 2

Well, I certainly don't know what to make of this response. It seems like more and more people are leaving this forum or are no longer contributing.

I am still waiting for a response from the admins to my question, in the fly tying section, as to where all the marvellous content within the thread "What are you tying 2014", went. Many members contributed to the success of that thread only to have it disappear without explanation.

Seems like the admins have had their cheerios pee'd in too many times.

Since Flytyer was the main Admin and has not been online for sometime I cannot answer your question ggp. I think he may know what happened to that thread. I don't see any records on our end of it being deleted.

As per NoSlack this is how I remember it going down. (Once again this was Flytyer who handled it). NoSlack was warned over something, he did not take to kindly to the warning and sent some nasty PM's and he asked to be removed from the site. He was then removed.

Beedhead, If we were getting paid to do this I would take your "professional" response to heart. We do this for free and spend a lot of time behind the scenes trying to keep this site running. Daily spam attacks keep us busy among other things.

If you all really have issues with the site then please contact the owner of the site and offer your suggestions. Or maybe start a thread on the subject. We can then go from there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...