Fly Fusion Forums

Thanks Boys

Just a hats off the the staff of this Fourm!!!

For all the things that you ...

Like making me feel like a sporty fish guy.And also to the members, tight lines too all.

Showing off my posts for all them years! Without saying I didn't learn any thing,

Any ways , thanks we haven't met in person, I sometimes feel we have.

---Keep on fishing Fly Fish Calgary---

Any ideas for a prime Rib dinner in Calgary , I say yes !

How can we set this up?FFC Diner and chat nite?

Well I called Bolero's yes to larger party's!

This Brazilian- style cookery is not cheep!

$40.00 per. Person , sounds like you get a half a cow if you want..

If there is any takers we'll have to book soon .

I was thinking Nicks Steak house on crowchild tr. All good

Any more thoughts/ ideas ?

Well I called Bolero's yes to larger party's! This Brazilian- style cookery is not cheep! $40.00 per. Person , sounds like you get a half a cow if you want.. If there is any takers we'll have to book soon . I was thinking Nicks Steak house on crowchild tr. All good Any more thoughts/ ideas ?

for 40$ you can sit there and eat all night. you get every part of the cow, lamb (disgusting) chicken!! there fried pineapple is sooooo god dam good!!!! not to mention your 40$ also includes the buffet they have, salads of all kinds, the beef stroganoff is one of the best food you'll ever eat, cheeses, soups etc. Trust me dude the $40 is totally worth it! I can't speak for anyone else but you can spend 40$ anywhere and get half of what you paid for unless your at Boleros. Best bang for your buck but, you better be hungry!!!!!

• Like 1

Let's book a nite there! With x-mas party's we better do it soon !

Any thoughts ; Wednesday or Friday at 4:30 maybe 6:00 what's best for who's going?

Stop all that!!!!...,,, just called got a Reservation for 20 people . November 28 Friday @

5:00-8:00 not cheap with gratuitys= $49.30 per person. So don't de cheap, lol

Please hit this post if that's good for you . I'm in for 3 just sayin

I told Greg At Boiero if its a go/ by Monday afternoon!

Who's going?sign up here , let me know how many? Ask your fishing pal and let's go

Hi guys, yup still a go called Bolero's they said you better be Hungary ! Got the place 5- 12:00 they said so try to be around 5:00 and your fly box for sharing. Lol You still have time to save up... See ya there.

Awesome, i'm hungry now!

sending you my details in a PM

cheers

Getting nerves !!! There's already 8 confirmed and more PM's so

Maybe Give a head s up if your bring buddy, for all the meat; they say . Never been there.

You can put in your fly Box. Lol it should be Fun...

Who's up/ anybody been there?

:psssst: I was there on Thursday night. It was a first for me, but certainly not the last. It is definitely a reaturant for meat lovers with BIG appetites. If anyone leaves hungry-- it is their own fault! A 'hot/cold' salad bar (don't eat too much if you want the meat) followed by skewer after skewer of BBQ meats-- 16 different skewers (pork, chicken, beef, lamb, sausage, pineapple) . The waiters will keep coming back for as long as you wish to eat. If you wish for less than 'all you can eat-Rodizio-- for $40' you can have the ' teaser' for $30 (2 choices ) or just the hot/cold fresco bar (includes stew, mussles, crab, fish) for $25. The desserts are 'to die for' if you saved room!

We certainly enjoyed our dining 'experience' and I think this would be a great location for a group of hungry FFC fellows for a get together to celebrate the end of the fishing season-- well- for those fair weather fisherman anyway! :clapping:

Well that says it all , that last one ... Any bites? I'm going

Hope to see ya all there! I mite hook up some prizes ???

There is still room for you fishing team haha

Smells good.

Ps sorry this is a full edit...

Tip this one Easy on. The crown and posting!

Now Let's go eat u in ?

• 4 weeks later...

Well , hi fore sure!it's on I'm going ! Phoning to re- confirm . Looks like we have the whole corner all nite , say'in 5- 12:00 illbe there at 5 you mite have to were a name tag! Mine is the one with lites! Let's have fun . Bring a small fly box for trading? Any ideas? Thought? You and your pal? Smiling any FFC fans...

Well tons to say, first - talked to a guy Boleros, Greg was his name , big boss and all , told me fly a kite! Just kidding - but I do need to know numbers by Monday at 6:00, so who's in ? give this thread a jingle or twitch to let me know you're in. And number of people in your party. There's 2 long tables side by side -seating 20. They say average meal is $40- everyone pays their own way. If not enough people in we will need to cancel.

Also, the time got shortened //// take note ,the new time is 5-8:30 Friday, November 28th. Let me know

Don't make me cancel

The latest I have... is high noon on Tuesday @ 12:00 if Thers only me I'm out and let's try later.FFC member,

Is this happening?[/quote

Hi and thanks not sure with the snow ,black Friday, and the Stamps bringing the Cup home.hope this is going to work out!

Greg at Boilero's was saying that there's 20 seats go if you want , and bring your appetite ! Do it... 5-8:30 as it is the only one going is you Sir. And me . Better bring a fly box, so there to take about! Google map it, just south of Chinook mall . If your there your there , mite be fun, no wife's ... Or bring her. Hope that helps?

Today's the Day ! -30 and dam cold. guides froze up fast ... Hahaa is any one planing on going ? My party of guys Cancelled , Baby's is yours ? I'd still like to go ,but I'm not seating there me and 20 empty seat's!

Not sure . But the reservations are still there. Greg said that's fine. For me too get there I have 45 KM to get there and this snow is sucken! Any thoughts boys?

Hey Fishy

It's too bad this didn't work out.

The idea was good, perhaps timing and location weren't.

I've been to a couple of these with diferent forums and had a great time.

If any one is still interested in something like this, post some ideas here and maybe we can run with it.

Later

BK