Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fusion Tv: Jim Mclennan Returns To Television!

Hey FFC!

Some awesome news from Fly Fusion. Look forward to your feedback - enjoy!

Click here if the movie does not play.

Fly Fusion TV - Series Overview

Fly Fusion Magazine takes its visually inviting and highly captivating print platform and successfully transitions the same vision to film and television. Co-host Jim McLennan (respected guide, word renown fly-fishing
author, and Fly Fusion’s managing editor) and Derek Bird (Fly Fusion’s founding editor) team up with a number of the magazine’s field editors to provide engaging and informative dialogue. Fishing in British Columbia’s Kootenay region, they find themselves in the heart of the Rockies fly fishing in some of the country’s most stunning locations. The co-hosts fly fish for oversized bull trout and large Westslope cutthroat, but the fish are not all they're after. The series also projects all that makes a fishing trip more than just catching fish. The hosts discover - through exploring, through the solitude of remote locations, through discussions about why fly fishing is a passion that spans a lifetime, through dialogue about timely issues affecting the sport - that fly fishing can never be reduced to an individual standing in water, holding a rod. Fly fishing connects the individual to others, to generations, to fish, and to environments. In each episode, McLennan and Bird chase both trout and the heart of fly fishing.

• Like 4

Any word on distribution? (tv channel, webisodes etc). I have kept my eyes open for old iron bow episodes, but have only found an episode on YouTube.

I'm really looking forward to this series:)