Fly Fusion Forums

Ms Bike Tour Auctions

Ok, lets try to run a couple of auctions here. I have a couple of items to start. Auction will run until Tuesday, June 3 at 8 PM (so when the clock strikes 8:00:00 PM the auction is over, no bid will be accepted after 7:59:59).

Winner will need to donate directly to my personal page on the MS Bike Ride site here: http://mssoc.convio.net/site/TR/BikeTour/AlbertaandNorthwestTerritoriesDivision?px=1292843&pg=personal&fr_id=3024&s_locale=en_CA

Item 1:

A day on the Bow with Troutlover. Troutlover is offering a full day fishing trip on the Bow in his shiny new jet boat. I have fished with Troutlover on numerous occasions, and you will be hard pressed to find someone who fishes the Bow River better than he does. That and he is truly excited on every fish he, or you, catches. However, when you are landing a big fish, don't let him near a net. Troutlover will also provide the lunch and the drinks.

Item 2:

A hike in lake with yours truly. We will go on a day that is mutually agreeable. Winner needs to be fairly fit, the walk in is 2 to 3 hours with some elevation gain. Most of it is pretty tame, but there is a 1/2 hour or so that will get your attention. No ropes or anything needed, just a bit strenuous. But I'm 54 yrs old, so if I can do it. The winner will be rewarded with outstanding views (it's in K-country) and some of the best fishing for mountain cutts that you can imagine. Only caveat is winner needs to be able to keep locations to himself! I will also provide the lunch, but winner(s) need to pack it themselves.

Good luck!

Oh. Huh, would you look at that. Ok, I mean TUESDAY June 3. Edited. Searching for my walker now.....

So to date, the leaders are:

Item 1, Fishing with some kid on a jet boat: $160

Item 2, Fishing with an old man and doing a bunch of walking: $175