Fly Fusion Forums

There Are Better Things To Do Than Golf On A Golf Course

I was recently down in Palm Springs and fly fished every day in the water hazards, plenty of large-mouth to be had as well as a few bluegill.

If you are ever down that way for golf, make sure you take your rod and a few white and green clousers.

4be9305b-81a4-42e4-9182-b833f89554cf_zps

IMG_6014_zps83047e3d.jpg

IMG_5996_zpsd5296b1f.jpg

IMG_5980_zps3aff3edf.jpg

IMG_5932_zps04d0b8e3.jpg

• Like 1

No fees, In-laws have a place down there that backs onto the course. I jump in the golf cart and go from hole to hole in the morning and the evenings before and after the golfers. I hear you with the frustration of the sport, the fishing makes the golf pain go away... that and the beers....

No fees, In-laws have a place down there that backs onto the course. I jump in the golf cart and go from hole to hole in the morning and the evenings before and after the golfers. I hear you with the frustration of the sport, the fishing makes the golf pain go away... that and the beers....

your golfing now and then right? do your in laws need a new friend....

• Like 2

If I were down there I'd be making tracks in the nearest dessert with camera in hand....hoping to be in the New Mexico, Arizona and Utah area in the fall of this year hopefully doing a lot of time lapse stuff.

• Like 1