Fly Fusion Forums

Kettle Bell Anchor

ÜberFly

if all your doing is holding it on shore then anything with enough weight works,for the river and if you want to hold in the eddies you need somthin short so it doesn't hang so low.a regular pyrmid will work fine.a dingle bell :) won't hold well and just roll and slip.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

nah, should work fine...if you buy the largest one you can lol. The angles on the pyramid and others is what really bites into the bottom.

but for a pontoon or a belly boat (in the wind) on a lake it might work fine if it can get into the weeds, i just tie a 5ish lb rock to a rope when im in my canoe at the cottage and it works fine.

look on Kijiji, all the hipsters who got into cross-fit a few years ago must be ready to sell them off by now wink.gif

Hilarious. I have a couple friends who recently got into cross-fit. One is rather large, looking to drop a few pounds, the other is quite slim, and wants to bulk up. I thought it was funny, because they've both been put on the exact same diet and exercise regime.