Fly Fusion Forums

New Report A Poacher Slogan Launched

Would you give a shirt that reads "My meat's legal" to your 6 yr old kid or your wife to wear???

If i get one I'll get my wife one. Not sure i'd send a six year old kid to school in it though, maybe a camping shirt.

Plus its not available in kids sizes.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

35 bucks for a t-shirts!!...... And where does the money go? back to fund the report a poacher program? I doubt it!!! At what point did the government decide that making t-shirts was a better idea then maybe.. I dont know... hiring an extra officer or 2 to actually be out enforcing the regulations?

• Like 2

35 bucks for a t-shirts!!...... And where does the money go? back to fund the report a poacher program? I doubt it!!! At what point did the government decide that making t-shirts was a better idea then maybe.. I dont know... hiring an extra officer or 2 to actually be out enforcing the regulations?

I think it is tacky! Maybe has attention-getting shock value, but there must be better ways. Thumbs down.

So tacky I'll re-post dryfly's reply. And support Wes's too. Surely we can do better than this.

Smitty