Fly Fusion Forums

Call Em In ,

dutchie

long weekend , keep your eyes open guys , this happen today on our river , don't take long for the CO's to come if they close , carry your cell phone , take a min to save the REP number so it's fast to call it in , you can make yourself a easy $100 if they catch em , plus take a picture if you can so the CO's can use it if they late getting to you ,

today the poacher or i should say the guy lost his rod, worms and fish , and it cost him $850 in fines , to bad it's wasn't $850 for each fish ,

fishing was good today , but this just toped it all off

408254_398366846884978_1447150256_n.jpg

Hi Dutchie,

Looks like I did the same thing as you today. Was fishing for some walleye on the fly in a Res south of Calgary. Saw a group of people landing walleye and feleting it right there. After seeing the second walleye being prep up, I called in RAP. Gave as much details, as I was on the phone a 3rd walley was put in the cooler. 12 minutes later, Co came and busted them.

Was my first RAP that was successful.

Funny thing was there was another group off the rocks that left very quickly as the Co was busy with first group.

Have to keep an eye out for these guys.

Black Ant

long weekend , keep your eyes open guys , this happen today on our river , don't take long for the CO's to come if they close , carry your cell phone , take a min to save the REP number so it's fast to call it in , you can make yourself a easy $100 if they catch em , plus take a picture if you can so the CO's can use it if they late getting to you ,

today the poacher or i should say the guy lost his rod, worms and fish , and it cost him $850 in fines , to bad it's wasn't $850 for each fish ,

fishing was good today , but this just toped it all off

408254_398366846884978_1447150256_n.jpg