Fly Fusion Forums

Hypocritical Barstools..

Not really surpized at all somehow. Ethical is a pretty subjective term, for example I feel PETA members would be better off euthanized than for them to have to witness all the terrible injustices being done to animals all over the world.

What a bunch of assholes.

0.02$

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

so i guess they wear all wool or cotton as anyother form burnes oil to make. or the rubber bands in their undies that was made by the cutting of rubber trees lol

so i guess they wear all wool or cotton as anyother form burnes oil to make. or the rubber bands in their undies that was made by the cutting of rubber trees lol

Jer.

I doubt they wear cotton or wool, as that comes from an animal and if they get there undies tied in a knot over having pets well then what would they say about farm animals.

As far as I am concern PETA as a orginazation is pretty much a big joke, what are they really trying to accoplish other then force their beliefs on others.

Some of the things the fight for I see as beeing benfical but what gets me is the way they get their message across and the double meaning to alot of things.

Its not okay to have pets but it is okay to have farm animals which are basically (if you ask me) a pet with benifts........

I have always believed that organizations like PETA have a twisted mandate. But from what I have experienced the SPCA seems better than thant. A friend of mine works at the Calgary Humane Society and she said they want to place animals in homes rather than euthanize but it's tough to get older animals adopted. Everyone loves a puppy or kitten, a 5 year old mangy dog or cat has a tougher row to hoe and those are euthanization victims. The society does have a very strict set of questions that they ask of a potential pet owner. So I can see some rural/acreage owners getting turned down, because the society has one question that asks if the pet will be treated as a family member, or if it will have to sleep outside in an unheated place. They obviously want the pets treated better than people in third world countries. We got a pet but had to stretch the truth a bit on the questionaire.