Fly Fusion Forums

Steelhead 2011

acurrie

Guest Jeremie

We made a decision in the spring that we would leave this trip until next year. These pictures are getting me fired up!

Glad to see you caught some fish!

Thanks guys, it really was a great trip. The heavy rain hit the night I got in (50mm), but I drove hours in every direction to find the cleanest water possible. Luckily the first km of Secret River 238694 was clear, and some of the upper stretches of other rivers were fishable so it wasn't a total loss. Definitely not the same numbers as last year, but I take what i can get.

I'll post some pictures of the "not so nice" water conditions when I get a chance so you get an idea of how bad it really was...lol

nice pictures drew , i got there the day it started blowing out mud , it was crazy , rained everyday and the rivers just kept going up and up , we stuck it out for the week and got some fish ,

never went up to the babine this year as i kinda figured it would be packed with guys as it was the only game in town with good clear water ,

glad to see you got fish , we went searching and found some good water that was clear enough to catch fish , 2 ft vis

• 1 month later...