Fly Fusion Forums

Looking For Something Different....

Trev1

This Wednesday will be one of the few days I can get out for a full day of fishing. I have fished the Bow numerous times, but with limited sucess(compared to most of you), but Im just happy to get out and fish. So I want to go someplace different, thinking about doing a walk/wade on either the Highwood or upper Sheep. If anybody feels the urge to recommend another cool day trip destination it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

T

I would avoid the upper sheep, although very beautiful river up there it just doesn't hold many fish. The lower reaches hold good number of bulls if that's your thing. Highwood is a nice option you got some nice bulls and can get into some nice cutts as well.

Good luck

I enjoy the sheep, well junction creek actually. Caught my first cutthroat there and haven't had to many problems catching fish there. I haven't gone up this year though. I have nothing to say of flat creek, the river with two names. :blink: