Fly Fusion Forums

Ladies Waders/boots

Travelmate

Am looking into getting a decent starter set of waders and boots for my girlfriend, wonder if there anyone has come across some out there that might be worth a look. Not looking to spend what i did getting my good wear gear. Suggestions on make etc would be appreciated.

Heading down Carseland way for a week next wednesday to camp/fish....looking forward to it..

cheers

travelmate.

:canuck:

Where were you in the spring, we had a heck of a time selling Deb's old waders!! Patagonia used to make a womens set (Deb's new waders). Check online there might be a few places that still have some - I remember that foot size was an issue, as we had to send one pair back (but they covered the return shipping)!

A girl in Canmore was selling a ladies set of simms waders on Kijiji http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sp...QAdIdZ282595397

Look at the Redington women's boots (now discontinued) we got Deb's for $60!! I think we got FTs last pair but Whole Sale might have some or look online! Size one size up from her street shoe!

P

Am looking into getting a decent starter set of waders and boots for my girlfriend, wonder if there anyone has come across some out there that might be worth a look. Not looking to spend what i did getting my good wear gear. Suggestions on make etc would be appreciated.

Heading down Carseland way for a week next wednesday to camp/fish....looking forward to it..

cheers

travelmate.

:canuck:

What size foot does she have? I've got an old pair of Korkers that are still in great shape, the soles could use replacing.... But I'd give them away if it meant there'd be another sistah on the river! ;)

Also, don't be afraid to buy men's gear for her, so long as the fit is right. I just bought new boots and waders and like the fit of my men's waders much more than my last pair of women's.

Where were you in the spring, we had a heck of a time selling Deb's old waders!! Patagonia used to make a womens set (Deb's new waders). Check online there might be a few places that still have some - I remember that foot size was an issue, as we had to send one pair back (but they covered the return shipping)!

A girl in Canmore was selling a ladies set of simms waders on Kijiji http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sp...QAdIdZ282595397

Look at the Redington women's boots (now discontinued) we got Deb's for $60!! I think we got FTs last pair but Whole Sale might have some or look online! Size one size up from her street shoe!

P

Thanks for the link and the information on the waders and boots, i am in Fort Saskatchewan so i will have a good look in Wholesale Sports..online it looked like they had some gear on sale...Gonna head down that way for a week of fishing on Wed....again thanks

cheers

Tmate.

What size foot does she have? I've got an old pair of Korkers that are still in great shape, the soles could use replacing.... But I'd give them away if it meant there'd be another sistah on the river! ;)

Also, don't be afraid to buy men's gear for her, so long as the fit is right. I just bought new boots and waders and like the fit of my men's waders much more than my last pair of women's.

Miss xyz,

I can check her exact shoe size cannot remember, also will for sure consider some mens gear for her. I am in the Edmonton area so i am not too close to the Calgary area...heading down to the Bow for a week on Wed this week. thanks for the info, appreciated,

Tmate.

=) :sunny: