Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Birthday Silverdoctor

Thanks a lot Greg, this old dude is looking forward to the new season fishing with you. Had a blast last year, remember this day fishing with you and Duchie. You had some monster browns that day.

Click here if the movie does not play.

Happy Birthday Lornce! Hope your having a great day and thanks for the awesome fly's you have tied for me in the past year.

Thanks a lot Greg, this old dude is looking forward to the new season fishing with you. Had a blast last year, remember this day fishing with you and Duchie. You had some monster browns that day.

That was a great day Lornce. As shown in the vid, you had some pretty spectacular Rainbows to hand. It was epic on the dryfly that afternoon as well. Dutchie almost had the biggest brown of the day, but that rookie lost it at the net... :$*%&:

Then he blamed me for not netting it properly. :lol: :lol:

That was a great day Lornce. As shown in the vid, you had some pretty spectacular Rainbows to hand. It was epic on the dryfly that afternoon as well. Dutchie almost had the biggest brown of the day, but that rookie lost it at the net... :$*%&:

Then he blamed me for not netting it properly. :lol: :lol:

happy birthday Doc ,

getting close to being able to draw the CPP or the old age pension soon <--poke--<

Toolman

i remember that fish very well , i went out and got a new steelhead net '' called the babine '' for last fall on the skeena , 34 inch hoop , when i seen it , i thought of you Greg , whenever i get out with you from now on the big steelhead net will be with me for you to net my fish , that way i won't hear any more excuses :caffeetime:

I'm hoping that with pension in a few years and working maybe I can finally win a hardy reel before you grab it. :lol:<--poke--<

Thanks all for your well wishes.

happy birthday Doc ,

getting close to being able to draw the CPP or the old age pension soon <--poke--<

Toolman

i remember that fish very well , i went out and got a new steelhead net '' called the babine '' for last fall on the skeena , 34 inch hoop , when i seen it , i thought of you Greg , whenever i get out with you from now on the big steelhead net will be with me for you to net my fish , that way i won't hear any more excuses :caffeetime: