Fly Fusion Forums

Think I Have Finally Gone Crazy

:$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&:

Well today is a great day, started work at 6am it is now 4:45pm still have 30mins of work left.....

Haven't had a break yet today and as a smoker I feel like I am going to chew my hand off, I know I am entitled to breaks but when there is no one to cover you and your the boss you just have to suck it up.

Just incase anyone is wondering, yeah I am ranting, its either that or I start going crazy on the customers.

Pacres:el:toro

think good thoughts... fly fishing related

:$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&:

Well today is a great day, started work at 6am it is now 4:45pm still have 30mins of work left.....

Haven't had a break yet today and as a smoker I feel like I am going to chew my hand off, I know I am entitled to breaks but when there is no one to cover you and your the boss you just have to suck it up.

Just incase anyone is wondering, yeah I am ranting, its either that or I start going crazy on the customers.

Pacres:el:toro

Well it is now 7pm and the night person decieded to not show up so I am here till close at 9pm then back here at 6am tomorrow, kind of hard to think happy thoughts when all I can think of is taking someone into the wood, ting them to a tree with barb wire then aprey them with hairsprey (In case you did not know hair sprey is a excellarator, sp?) and then light them on fire.

I think it is time I get some professional help if these are the thopughts running through my head.

bradley

you can't be that busy at work as your on this site posting , :rolleyes:

you should of just had your vise at work and you could of at last tied me up my darn 4 dozen leach's you still owe me since like 6 months ago , you must be waiting to send them to me at xmas :D

Well it is now 7pm and the night person decieded to not show up so I am here till close at 9pm then back here at 6am tomorrow, kind of hard to think happy thoughts when all I can think of is taking someone into the wood, ting them to a tree with barb wire then aprey them with hairsprey (In case you did not know hair sprey is a excellarator, sp?) and then light them on fire.

I think it is time I get some professional help if these are the thopughts running through my head.

The question is, would you pee on them if they were on fire?

Yup, I'dd say, ya loster!!!... :P:wacko:

B~ - I've had a shift that lasted as long as 36 hours (that 5 truck pile up a couple years ago) with the only break consisting of an gas station microwave disgusto-sub wolfed on the fly. Shifts going 24 hours before relief (major road closure / storm / mvc's) were not unusual during major events during that assignment blahhh.

If your still on shift when you read this tonight I'll start sympathizing (insert emoticon with tiny violin)

ha ha seriously look at the good side, OT justifyes buying more gear !

Man do I love my life and my work.

Once again I am stuck at work, person suppose to come in decieded to pull a no show (This is a diffrent person, 2 people in less then a week, starting to wonder if I smell)

Not as long as tuesday but I am here again from 6am till 5:15pm with no breaks again.

But on the bright side as of saturday I am off for the next 2 weeks, and if work thinks I am going to answer my cell phone they are sadly mistaken.

Man do I love my life and my work.

Once again I am stuck at work, person suppose to come in decieded to pull a no show (This is a diffrent person, 2 people in less then a week, starting to wonder if I smell)

Maybe they are worried you'll set them on fire and then pee on them with barbwire from a tree.

Nah, peeing on them would be degrating, I can diffently come up with some more colorful things, how about putting someone on the rack and instead of using rope to strech them you could use sheet metal cut into very fine strips, at least part would be cut off instead of bones poping out of joints.

Nah, peeing on them would be degrating, I can diffently come up with some more colorful things, how about putting someone on the rack and instead of using rope to strech them you could use sheet metal cut into very fine strips, at least part would be cut off instead of bones poping out of joints.

Wow, what a relief. I'm glad you decided against going all ballistic on them and not do something stupid like giving them spelling lessons.

Wow, what a relief. I'm glad you decided against going all ballistic on them and not do something stupid like giving them spelling lessons.

Oh weedy how I miss your posts........

Anyways back at work early, and hopefully all goes well today cause after today I am on vaction for two weeks, and yes I will be turning off the work cell so no one can get a hold of me............ (Knowing my luck I just cursed myself today)