Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone Else Take There Kids To Justin Bieber Last Night?

Ive seen 40/50 maybe even 60 live shows in my life and this one just topped the loudest event Ive ever attended PERIOD. That music was a nice break from girls screaming, the crowd was so loud you literally had to plug the ears in between songs. The kid beside me was crying with his ears plugged and had to leave fairly early lol! The good thing is that my son is wearing his Justin Bieber Tour shirt to school today :ph34r: DOH!!!! If the Calgary Board of Education calls to day, Houston we have a problem!

My kids are 5 and 7 they loved it. I had a smile on my face the whole night, it was hilarious (besides the sound of girls screaming). Im glad I went, in my time on earth I have never experienced anything like that before. As goofy as some of his music is he is only a 15 year old kid and I would trade places with him in a heartbeat! He does have some talent, he plays guitar, piano, drums (he came out on a drum kit and did a solo). My mind has changed about him somewhat since seeing him live, they had a video of him playing constantly throughout the show, he has been playing music and singing his entire life, this kid was not just manufactured by Usher, which I thought he was! Anyhow it was crazy and Im sure I would take the kids again! As per most concerts, the Dome didnt have any of those funny odors lofting through out so that was good. With the kids I was a little worried about that going in lol!

Rather shoot myself in the face thank you.

My kids are only 6 and 4, so I am sure my time will come.

Anyone think that the music kids listen to these days will be any better in 7-10 years? :blink:

gaurantee your old man asked the same question when you were a pup :lol:

Guest Sundancefisher

I took the wifey to see the Black Eye Peas in concert. It was very interesting and amusing watching her while TPain was playing. She is a Chris Deburgh and Billy Joel and Enya type.

Still...a live concert is way different entertainment wise than a CD. I am happy most people took it in stride and enjoyed it. I am anticipating having to take my kids some time.