Fly Fusion Forums

Toooo Funnnnyyyy Cheat On Your Husband...get Caught...

Guest Sundancefisher

What surprised me are the many blog entries sympathetic to/supporting the woman. From her superfluous financial claims and twisted rationale, you can tell she is someone who is clearly used to milking the/any system and blaming everything on someone else. Unfortunately, our society today breeds and encourages this twisted logic and her poor husband will probably still end up getting screwed in the settlement.

What surprised me are the many blog entries sympathetic to/supporting the woman. From her superfluous financial claims and twisted rationale, you can tell she is someone who is clearly used to milking the/any system and blaming everything on someone else. Unfortunately, our society today breeds and encourages this twisted logic and her poor husband will probably still end up getting screwed in the settlement.

More than likely he will, I am finding out that the marriage contact that you can breach and still come up better for it. but then again I am just a bitter Ex-hubby.

or atleast that is what my EX says

Well, I am appalled by her rational . . . but she does have a valid point: one person should not be able to make changes to another's account. An apology and a month's free service should be compensation enough for the unauthorized amalgamation of her account with her husband's.

We have a heck of a time with our business cell phone accounts through Rogers, and I suspect her lawsuit may be why. It is absolutely painful whenever we have to make changes to any of them, as they are in our business name instead of our personal names.