Fly Fusion Forums

Official 2010 Stream Watch Auction Items!

reevesr1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2010 Active Streamwatch Auction Items

********************************************************************************

7. "I LIKE CAKE" by moderator, general troublemaker, and now chef BigBowTrout

More info from Chris:

"I would like to offer a BIGBOWTROUT CAKE SPECIAL. I will bake a cake of the winning bidders choice (I don\'t bake but how hard can it be). I will hand deliver the cake to almost anywhere in Alberta within reason and as long as there is good fishing close by"

Now I guess we need someone to donate a pie to settle the debate once and for all!

Current Bid:$35 Teck

********************************************************************************

9. "WHO WANTS CAKE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE PIE" brought to you byUberfly

Oh, it's on now! The debate can finally be settled.

More info from Peter:

"I'll bake the pie (but can't guarantee I will be available to deliver - but we'll figure that out later)... Also, I will only bake one based on what seasonal fruit is available at that particular point in time (i.e. may not have a choice on what kind of pie - I will guarantee that it will be freshly baked and 100% homemade - including crust)"

From Rickr:If Pete can't deliver the pie, I can anywhere from Edmonton to Southern Alberta as long as the winner is willing to work with me on dates. And fishing locations.

Current Bid:$40.00 brunsie

10. NEW ZEALAND MADE "BROWS'S and BOW'S LANDING NET" Hand Crafted by Curt Carlson

More info from Curt:

Browns & Bows landing nets are hand crafted by Curt Carlson, (Alberta born) in Russell, New Zealand. Brown and Rainbow are the iconic trout of New Zealand. Everything you hear is true, big, wary to the angler, but fantastic to catch, and the rivers, streams, creeks and scenery are truly wild. Each summer I bring a few nets back to Calgary and am very pleased to offer this to the Stream watch Alberta auction. As we say in NZ, "good on ya".

Each is unique, crafted one at a time, in limited numbers, at my shop. They are made from hardwoods such as Tasmanian Blackwood, Taraire, Matai,Tawa, Fiddleback Red Gum, Rewarewa, Kauri, Macrocarpa and Rimu. (I've secured a small supply of Ancient Kauri; this wood is excavated from far north swampy areas and is carbon dated to be 30,000-40,000 years old.) The handle of the frame has a variety of contrasting wood spots consistent with the trout you catch and release. Each net is "Browns & Bows " engraved to recognize New Zealand as a terrific fly fishing destination

BrownsandBows.jpg

BrownsandBows2.jpg

From Rickr: Thanks to BigBowTrout for talking to Curt about this donation. Seriously, I wish I could bid on this! A gorgeous and unique item for any Fly Fisherman in Alberta to own.

Current Bid:$150 fishpro

16. "PARACHUTE ADAMS SHADOW BOX AUTOGRAPHED BY MASTER TYER LEROY HYATT" Donated by TU Edmonton via BRB

streamwatchhyatt.jpg

Thanks to the boys from Edmonton stepping up!!

Current Bid: $75 TerryH

17. "FLY FISHING WEST CENTRAL ALBERTA" with Guide Kelsey of Kure Outdoors

This very exciting trip will offer the winner a chance to fish waters rarely seen by anglers! Have a look!! Thanks to Kelsey for offering this up.

flyfishwestcentralalber.jpg

Current Bid:$400 PaleMorningDunce

18. "CROWSNEST ADVENTURE" With your host/guide Trailhead

More from Vic:

I will donate a flyfishing excursion that I will call the "Crowsnest Adventure". For up to two anglers, 2 days of fishing, accommodation provided, food to be a group effort, targeting all available species in the area, depending on the physical abilities of who participates. Strenuous hike in for goldens to very easy stillwater floats, and anything in between.

Date to be determined by consensus of all involved.

From Rick: Like my Panorama trip, except with a real fisherman leading the way!!

Current Bid:$300 Murray

19. SOUTHERN ALBERTA WALK AND WADE with your host/guide Hawgstoppah

More from Brian:

Walk and wade on a southern alberta river with Brian for a full day (be prepared for a FULL day). Chances at huge browns, huge rainbows, huge bulls (depending on the location chosen, which will be one of two rivers discussed by the winning bidder and Brian), this is a trip to those streams tucked away in the southwest corner of alberta that you hear rumblings about, but never REALLY hear about. This is meant to be a fun trip and for a good cause, so I will be doing some fishing too... of course the winner will get the very best holes though, as well as instruction if needed, but the main goal will be to have fun, catch a few big fish, and learn a new river that the winner can enjoy for years to come.

Accomodation for one night plus BBQ steak dinner (the night before trip, or the night of the trip if you figure you\'ll be too tired to drive home) at my house in cardston if the winner so desires and a backyard campout and fire.. and story telling time smile.gif

Trip is for 1 or 2 people

Trip will take place around my work schedule for the summer depending on what job I can find. We should try for a weekday, but it may have to be a saturday or a sunday, but don't worry there are places we can go to get away from any crowd.

From Rick: I'll kick this one off myself, fishing with Brian is a pleasure.....

Current Bid:$350 murray

20. "MAX's BOW WALK & WADE" With your host/guide Max Robinson

More from Max:

"full day, will take out 1 or 2 anglers on the bow and teach yall a ton of stuff!!!! slay a few fish too!!! bring your lunches rods reels lines, i got the flies and any other terminal tackle!!!!!".

From Rick: While this trip is great for anyone of any skill level, I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone just starting out Fly Fishing or fishing the Bow. This is like concentrated classroom time, 'cept you get to catch fish!

Current Bid:$180 tibore

21. "ADC's BEGINNER PIKE TRIP" with Host/Guide ADC

More from Allan:

"I will offer a trip for one person to a pike lake somewhere in Southern Alberta. This would be an excellent trip for someone who hasn't caught pike on a flyrod but would like to give it a try or someone who is fairly new to flyfishing for pike and wants to get more experience. Trip will be a full day and I will supply lunch, a pontoon boat, flies and pike-worthy fly tackle."

From Rick: I wonder if ADC will have a big net??

Current Bid:$225 gustuphson

22. "FLY FISHING DVD COLLECTION" Selected and donated by: Fishtales Fly Shop

This is a selection of 3 DVD's. The first is an instructional DVD by Gary LaFontaine and Dick Sharon called "Successful Fly Fishing Strategies," which is an instructional series shot on the water on how to "Observe, Analyze and Perform." The second is called "The Drift" which covers fly fishing, including spey casting in the trout streams of the US Nothwest, Belize, The Bahamas, and Kashmir, India! The final dvd is called "Red Gold", which is an award winning film on the proposed mines in Bristol Bay, Alaska and their potential impact to one of the most pristine and unique fisheries in the world. A very well thought out selection of movies, thanks Dave!

Value $110

Current Bid:$60 Murray

23. "Barnaby Ridge Golden Trout Adventure" with Host/Guide CDock and Birchy

More from CDock and Birchy:

"We'll offer a non-guided day trip to Barnaby Ridge for 1 or 2 anglers to try our luck for the rare Golden Trout. Transportation and food/snacks will be provided. We'll aim to arrive at the trailhead by sunrise, spend the day on the lakes, and then be back down before dark. Anglers must bring their own equipment and flies. Date TBD by us and the winning bidders. Before bidding, please take into consideration that the hike up the mountain would probably be considered "intermediate" level and requires a person to be in decent physical shape. Also, bring your cameras, because this will be a C&R trip only."

Current Bid:$250 teck

24. MAYFLY LIFE CYCLE by artist Evan Lacey (samuraifly)

More info from Evan:\"Life stages of black quill mayfly, Nymph, Dun and Spinner burned on 9 1/2" x 7" 3/4" maple finished with satin varathane."

blackquill.jpg

Evan is also interested in doing commission work. If interested, please contact him at elacey1980@gmail.com.

Here are a couple of posts on this site showing more of Evan\'s beautiful work:

Wood Burning Post 1

Wood Burning Post 2

Current Bid: $55 foothills86

25. "Sundance Lake Hawg Hunt" with Host/Guide monger

More from monger:

"Join me for a tour on Sundance lake to find and fool some 6-12lb rainbows. Good numbers of large fish were stocked in May and September 2009. A number of different techniques are available to catch fish and add to your tool kit for use on other stillwaters. Fish to 30" are cruising and waiting to strain your wrist.

Cheers, Rob (Monger)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/fishm...ngRobR003-1.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/fishmonger/IMG_7171.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/fishm...ng003.jpg"

26. "MEN'S XL DODGE SAWBUCK SPORT/WORK VEST" donated by Brad Styner at Airdrie Chrysler via fishpro

Retail Value $75

We don\'t have a picture of this particular vest, but here is what a Sawbuck Vest looks like:

Example of Sawbuck Vest

Current Bid:

27. "Waterproof Designer Ladies Footwear" donated by Mipstick Boutique via fishpro

More from fishpro:

"For the fisherwoman out there... (or the fisherman's wife, great mother's day gift!)

Auction3.jpgAuction2.jpgAuction1.jpg

Keep your feet waterproofed AND stylish with "dav" line of designer ladies & girls rain gear.

Classic rubber boots, fashion boots, cowboy boots, even high-top sneakers - all fashionable and all waterproof!

Donated by MIPSTICK Boutique:

Your choice of "dav" rain footwear, simply chose your style and size and it\'ll be shipped anywhere in Alberta for you.

Or if you're in Calgary, winner can drop by Mipstick's Charleswood location to pick them out personally.

See Mipstick Boutique to see all styles available to chose from.

Little girls styles also available for your little fisherwoman in training!

(retail value, with shipping costs, $60-$100 depending on style)"

Current Bid:$40 BigBowTrout

28. "LOOP AEG 9FT 5WT ROD AND LOOP MULTI 3/6 REEL" donated by tyfish

I don't think I need to say much here. This is just a fantastic donation by Tyler.

For those of you not familiar with Loop, here is a link to the reel

Loop Multi 3/6

and the rod:

Loop AEG

Get after it folks!!

Current Bid:

2010 Active Streamwatch Auction Items

7. "I LIKE CAKE" by moderator, general troublemaker, and now chef BigBowTrout

More info from Chris:

"I would like to offer a BIGBOWTROUT CAKE SPECIAL. I will bake a cake of the winning bidders choice (I don't bake but how hard can it be). I will hand deliver the cake to almost anywhere in Alberta within reason and as long as there is good fishing close by"

Now I guess we need someone to donate a pie to settle the debate once and for all!

Current Bid:$35 Teck

9. "WHO WANTS CAKE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE PIE" brought to you byUberfly

Oh, it's on now! The debate can finally be settled.

More info from Peter:

"I'll bake the pie (but can't guarantee I will be available to deliver - but we'll figure that out later)... Also, I will only bake one based on what seasonal fruit is available at that particular point in time (i.e. may not have a choice on what kind of pie - I will guarantee that it will be freshly baked and 100% homemade - including crust)"

From Rickr:If Pete can't deliver the pie, I can anywhere from Edmonton to Southern Alberta as long as the winner is willing to work with me on dates. And fishing locations.

Current Bid:$40.00 brunsie

10. NEW ZEALAND MADE "BROWS'S and BOW'S LANDING NET" Hand Crafted by Curt Carlson

More info from Curt:

Browns & Bows landing nets are hand crafted by Curt Carlson, (Alberta born) in Russell, New Zealand. Brown and Rainbow are the iconic trout of New Zealand. Everything you hear is true, big, wary to the angler, but fantastic to catch, and the rivers, streams, creeks and scenery are truly wild. Each summer I bring a few nets back to Calgary and am very pleased to offer this to the Stream watch Alberta auction. As we say in NZ, "good on ya".

Each is unique, crafted one at a time, in limited numbers, at my shop. They are made from hardwoods such as Tasmanian Blackwood, Taraire, Matai,Tawa, Fiddleback Red Gum, Rewarewa, Kauri, Macrocarpa and Rimu. (I've secured a small supply of Ancient Kauri; this wood is excavated from far north swampy areas and is carbon dated to be 30,000-40,000 years old.) The handle of the frame has a variety of contrasting wood spots consistent with the trout you catch and release. Each net is "Browns & Bows " engraved to recognize New Zealand as a terrific fly fishing destination

BrownsandBows.jpg

BrownsandBows2.jpg

From Rickr: Thanks to BigBowTrout for talking to Curt about this donation. Seriously, I wish I could bid on this! A gorgeous and unique item for any Fly Fisherman in Alberta to own.

CLOSING NOTICE TUESDAY APRIL 13 AT 10 PM

16. "PARACHUTE ADAMS SHADOW BOX AUTOGRAPHED BY MASTER TYER LEROY HYATT" Donated by TU Edmonton via BRB

streamwatchhyatt.jpg

Thanks to the boys from Edmonton stepping up!!

Current Bid: $75 TerryH

17. "FLY FISHING WEST CENTRAL ALBERTA" with Guide Kelsey of Kure Outdoors

This very exciting trip will offer the winner a chance to fish waters rarely seen by anglers! Have a look!! Thanks to Kelsey for offering this up.

flyfishwestcentralalber.jpg

Current Bid:$400 PaleMorningDunce

18. "CROWSNEST ADVENTURE" With your host/guide Trailhead

More from Vic:

I will donate a flyfishing excursion that I will call the "Crowsnest Adventure". For up to two anglers, 2 days of fishing, accommodation provided, food to be a group effort, targeting all available species in the area, depending on the physical abilities of who participates. Strenuous hike in for goldens to very easy stillwater floats, and anything in between.

Date to be determined by consensus of all involved.

From Rick: Like my Panorama trip, except with a real fisherman leading the way!!

Current Bid:$300 Murray

19. SOUTHERN ALBERTA WALK AND WADE with your host/guide Hawgstoppah

More from Brian:

Walk and wade on a southern alberta river with Brian for a full day (be prepared for a FULL day). Chances at huge browns, huge rainbows, huge bulls (depending on the location chosen, which will be one of two rivers discussed by the winning bidder and Brian), this is a trip to those streams tucked away in the southwest corner of alberta that you hear rumblings about, but never REALLY hear about. This is meant to be a fun trip and for a good cause, so I will be doing some fishing too... of course the winner will get the very best holes though, as well as instruction if needed, but the main goal will be to have fun, catch a few big fish, and learn a new river that the winner can enjoy for years to come.

Accomodation for one night plus BBQ steak dinner (the night before trip, or the night of the trip if you figure you\'ll be too tired to drive home) at my house in cardston if the winner so desires and a backyard campout and fire.. and story telling time smile.gif

Trip is for 1 or 2 people

Trip will take place around my work schedule for the summer depending on what job I can find. We should try for a weekday, but it may have to be a saturday or a sunday, but don't worry there are places we can go to get away from any crowd.

From Rick: I'll kick this one off myself, fishing with Brian is a pleasure.....

Current Bid:$350 murray

20. "MAX's BOW WALK & WADE" With your host/guide Max Robinson

More from Max:

"full day, will take out 1 or 2 anglers on the bow and teach yall a ton of stuff!!!! slay a few fish too!!! bring your lunches rods reels lines, i got the flies and any other terminal tackle!!!!!".

From Rick: While this trip is great for anyone of any skill level, I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone just starting out Fly Fishing or fishing the Bow. This is like concentrated classroom time, 'cept you get to catch fish!

Current Bid:$200 noahtrout

21. "ADC's BEGINNER PIKE TRIP" with Host/Guide ADC

More from Allan:

"I will offer a trip for one person to a pike lake somewhere in Southern Alberta. This would be an excellent trip for someone who hasn't caught pike on a flyrod but would like to give it a try or someone who is fairly new to flyfishing for pike and wants to get more experience. Trip will be a full day and I will supply lunch, a pontoon boat, flies and pike-worthy fly tackle."

From Rick: I wonder if ADC will have a big net??

Current Bid:$225 gustuphson

22. "FLY FISHING DVD COLLECTION" Selected and donated by: Fishtales Fly Shop

This is a selection of 3 DVD's. The first is an instructional DVD by Gary LaFontaine and Dick Sharon called "Successful Fly Fishing Strategies," which is an instructional series shot on the water on how to "Observe, Analyze and Perform." The second is called "The Drift" which covers fly fishing, including spey casting in the trout streams of the US Nothwest, Belize, The Bahamas, and Kashmir, India! The final dvd is called "Red Gold", which is an award winning film on the proposed mines in Bristol Bay, Alaska and their potential impact to one of the most pristine and unique fisheries in the world. A very well thought out selection of movies, thanks Dave!

Value $110

Current Bid:$60 Murray

23. "Barnaby Ridge Golden Trout Adventure" with Host/Guide CDock and Birchy

More from CDock and Birchy:

"We'll offer a non-guided day trip to Barnaby Ridge for 1 or 2 anglers to try our luck for the rare Golden Trout. Transportation and food/snacks will be provided. We'll aim to arrive at the trailhead by sunrise, spend the day on the lakes, and then be back down before dark. Anglers must bring their own equipment and flies. Date TBD by us and the winning bidders. Before bidding, please take into consideration that the hike up the mountain would probably be considered "intermediate" level and requires a person to be in decent physical shape. Also, bring your cameras, because this will be a C&R trip only."

Current Bid:$250 teck

24. MAYFLY LIFE CYCLE by artist Evan Lacey (samuraifly)

More info from Evan:\"Life stages of black quill mayfly, Nymph, Dun and Spinner burned on 9 1/2" x 7" 3/4" maple finished with satin varathane."

blackquill.jpg

Evan is also interested in doing commission work. If interested, please contact him at elacey1980@gmail.com.

Here are a couple of posts on this site showing more of Evan\'s beautiful work:

Wood Burning Post 1

Wood Burning Post 2

Current Bid: $60 DrBullTrout

25. "Sundance Lake Hawg Hunt" with Host/Guide monger

More from monger:

"Join me for a tour on Sundance lake to find and fool some 6-12lb rainbows. Good numbers of large fish were stocked in May and September 2009. A number of different techniques are available to catch fish and add to your tool kit for use on other stillwaters. Fish to 30" are cruising and waiting to strain your wrist.

Cheers, Rob (Monger)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/fishm...ngRobR003-1.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/fishmonger/IMG_7171.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/fishm...ng003.jpg"

26. "MEN'S XL DODGE SAWBUCK SPORT/WORK VEST" donated by Brad Styner at Airdrie Chrysler via fishpro

Retail Value $75

We don\'t have a picture of this particular vest, but here is what a Sawbuck Vest looks like:

Example of Sawbuck Vest

Current Bid:

27. "Waterproof Designer Ladies Footwear" donated by Mipstick Boutique via fishpro

More from fishpro:

"For the fisherwoman out there... (or the fisherman's wife, great mother's day gift!)

Auction3.jpgAuction2.jpgAuction1.jpg

Keep your feet waterproofed AND stylish with "dav" line of designer ladies & girls rain gear.

Classic rubber boots, fashion boots, cowboy boots, even high-top sneakers - all fashionable and all waterproof!

Donated by MIPSTICK Boutique:

Your choice of "dav" rain footwear, simply chose your style and size and it\'ll be shipped anywhere in Alberta for you.

Or if you're in Calgary, winner can drop by Mipstick's Charleswood location to pick them out personally.

See Mipstick Boutique to see all styles available to chose from.

Little girls styles also available for your little fisherwoman in training!

(retail value, with shipping costs, $60-$100 depending on style)"

Current Bid:$40 BigBowTrout

28. "LOOP AEG 9FT 5WT ROD AND LOOP MULTI 3/6 REEL" donated by tyfish

I don't think I need to say much here. This is just a fantastic donation by Tyler.

For those of you not familiar with Loop, here is a link to the reel

Loop Multi 3/6

and the rod:

Loop AEG

Get after it folks!!

Current Bid:$275 ratonb

29. "DUTCHIES BOW RIVER TROPHY HUNT" with your host/guide Dutchie

More from Dutchie:

"A one day float trip on the bow for 2 guys , will be a trip searching for big bad ass trophy browns , i'll supply the lunch's "

Here is Dutchie's web site:

Bow River Adventures

From rickr: This is not just for the experienced angler. Dutchie has the reputation on this site as a great guy to go with to enhance you fly fishing skills and to learn the Bow! Oh, and to maybe get a huge brown or to!

Current Bid:$250 Gustuphson

30. "TACO'S TRIP INTO THE GREAT UNKNOWN" with your host/guide Taco

More from Taco:

"How about a unknown waters trout exploratory trip? Just jump in my truck and see what we can find for fish in Southern Alberta kinda thing. Some of these places I haven't fished in yrs, who knows exactly where.I'll supply food and beverages. The buyer must have the ability to ride in a cowman's regular cab truck, with all it's associated sounds and smells. I also have plenty of equipment to loan, for small, tight water"

From rickr: Here is the chance to do what lots of us talk about, but few of us actually do: go on a total explore trip. From fishing with Taco before, I can pretty much guarantee wherever you end up, you won't be walking in anyone else's footprints! I'll pay the buyer to bring my gps along!

Current Bid:$150 PaleMorningDunce

31.ADC and RICKR "PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS" TRIP TO POLICE OUTPOST with your host/guide ADC and transportation, comic relief Rickr

More from Rick and Al:

"This trip is for one or two anglers to Police Outpost Lake. Al will provide the expertise and I'll supply the transportation from Calgary (the plan is to meet Al in Ft. Mcleod. Al has access to 3 pontoon boats, and I have access to one as well so the boats are covered. We are thinking May or June, date to be mutually agreed upon. This is an opportunity to learn what is going to become Alberta's next trophy lake. "

Current Bid:$200 Palemorningdunce

32.UNFRAMED 12 X 36 PRINT OF THIS PICTURE OF A CHINOOK ARCH OVER CHIEF MOUNTAIN TAKEN FROM POLICE LAKE taken and donated by dryfly

Larger version here.

http://members.shaw.ca/ocl3/chinookpano2000.jpg

More from Clive

I will upload the file to a London Drug lab nearest the purchaser. The print will be pre-paid by me. I will email the invoice to the buyer when the print is ready. The buyer will be responsible for picking it up and the framing. Michael's sells nice 11.75 by 36-inch frames for $70 to $80 but they can usually be purchased for 40% or 50% off. The purchaser will have to trim ~¼ inch off of one edge in order for it to fit in the off-the-shelf frame.

As many of you on here know, Clive is a very accomplished photographer. You can see more of his excellent work here:

Clive"s Photos

I'll start this one off myself!

Current Bid:$100 Rickr

"33. A RIVER NEVER SLEEPS" by Roderick Haig-Brown. William Morrow & Company. First edition, 1946. donated by dryfly

As show and described here.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetail...26x%3D0%26y%3D0

This is the actual book up for sale can be seen by clicking these URLs.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/2/d/8/63987/arns2616-0.jpg

This is the last paragraph in the book and may well be the best thing anyone ever wrote about fishing.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/2/d/8/63987/arns2618-0.jpg

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/2/d/8/63987/arns2619-0.jpg

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/2/d/8/63987/arns2622-0.jpg

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/2/d/8/63987/arns2621-0.jpg

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/2/d/8/63987/arns2620-0.jpg

I'll start this one off myself as well!

Current Bid:$65 Taco

34.HOW TO MAKE A WOODEN FISHING NET Written by Alan Kloepper and Clive Schaupmeyer and donated by dryfly

Clive will mail the winner a copy of the book. See a description here:

http://netbook.shawwebspace.ca/

Current Bid:$25.00 fishpro

35. TROUTLOVER'S SWING AND CAST AND SWING with your playing partner/host/guide troutlover

More from Jared

"This auction is for 18 holes of golf at Boulder Creek Golf Course in Langdon, cart included, bidder must bring their own clubs. After a great day on the links we will have dinner at the club house on me and then we will take off our golf cleats and put on our waders and head to the Bow river for some night time skidbitchin fun till the wee hrs. of the morning. Bidder needs to supply their own fishing equipment i will supply the flies and the secret locations. This is a BIG day and requires the stamina of a jedi. Any skill level is welcome it is my pleasure to provide as much instruction as needed."

Current Bid:

36. SPRINGTIME AT BULLSHEAD with your host/guide [bbeehead[/b]

Beedhead will offer a guided trip to Bullshead Reservoir and show the winning bidders the secrets of spring success on this trophy lake. As someone who has been involved with this fishery from it's initial stocking and who has countless days of experience on this lake, Jeff will be happy to share the hot spots and hot flies. Winning bidders to provide thier own transportation to Medicine Hat. Details to be worked out as mutually agreed. Also, if the winning bidder is from Calgary, I (rick) have some special Bullshead leeches I could part with!

Current Bid:

Just a note of thanks to all those who are supporting this auction by donating and buying.......Stream Watch thanks you for your support............We do seem to be losing some momentum and it would be a shame to see this auction end short of it's goal..........(Auction Master Rick wants to surpass the initial bar set by Toolman in 2008 of just under $10k)......To do that we need more donations and more bidders..........We seem to get support from the same folks year after year but we need some new blood to keep it going.......Sooooooooooo, if you fish the streams of southern or central Alberta or if you make a living from sport angling in Alberta, please help!!.........Our sport depends on you!!