Fly Fusion Forums

Burned Trout

nextdevills

post-2200-1268356005.jpg

Here is my most recent burning about 8 hours in th this one so far about half way done. This is from a picture I took a while back and i did a pencil sketch of the photo from my computer screen because darn printer ran out of ink so the spots and some detail is not exact. I'm happy with this one so far and the grain in the wood worked out good to look like ripples in the water. I added the mayfly though this guy was caught with a EHC and you see it in the photo, I think it makes it more natural and decided to go a little more artistic with this since its my own design. Let me know what you think

post-2200-1268356005.jpg

Here is my most recent burning about 8 hours in th this one so far about half way done. This is from a picture I took a while back and i did a pencil sketch of the photo from my computer screen because darn printer ran out of ink so the spots and some detail is not exact. I'm happy with this one so far and the grain in the wood worked out good to look like ripples in the water. I added the mayfly though this guy was caught with a EHC and you see it in the photo, I think it makes it more natural and decided to go a little more artistic with this since its my own design. Let me know what you think

That is awsome.......nuff said

Thanks guys I'm really stoked on this one its my original burnings. this post has most of my other burnings http://flyfishcalgary.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11386 but i only have the hawk, falcon, mayfly's, tiger, and the big eagle but thats not going anywhere. I am looking to take on some commissions and know they make good gifts (giving most of them away already). Msg me if your interested