Fly Fusion Forums

Ffs And Project Healing Waters Canada.

FFS and PROJECT HEALING WATERS CANADA

I just got home to LA, from the show, the highlight for the weekend was everything! The highlight for me personally was meeting all you FFC folks. Thank you to Fly Fusion and other sponsors for putting it on

For Project Healing Waters Canada and I, the FFS was a watershed event, Calgary and Alberta and Canadians really stepped up and showed that they/we have a heart and it is in the right place.

Thanks to all.

Hope I phrased that right, it was a great weekend Thanks again!!!!

• Like 1

Great to have met you too Ray!

All the best with your efforts!

Looking forward to fishing with you in the future!

Cheers!

P

FFS and PROJECT HEALING WATERS CANADA

I just got home to LA, from the show, the highlight for the weekend was everything! The highlight for me personally was meeting all you FFC folks. Thank you to Fly Fusion and other sponsors for putting it on

For Project Healing Waters Canada and I, the FFS was a watershed event, Calgary and Alberta and Canadians really stepped up and showed that they/we have a heart and it is in the right place.

Thanks to all.

Hope I phrased that right, it was a great weekend Thanks again!!!!

To all that have offered their services, a hearty big thank you and we will take you up on the offer..

We still have the challenge of getting the word to your local veterans, and that is being worked on diligently.

Then the flood waters will open so to speak.. and we will calling all those offers, the plus on this is you will experience the joy of helping others to get the benefit of fly fishing, casting and tying as a means of rehabilitation and therapy.

WOW this does not sound like the old hardassed Sgt that I used to be, all the fly fishing must be helping !

• 11 years later...

Howdy folks I am looking to give a few fly tying materials to Healing Waters ,but can't find anybody that will contact me about it here in Alberta,  I live in High River south of Calgay I will never use this amount in my life time.

I have hooks,feathers ,thread, fur ect. email me please kjarvis2@msn.com