Fly Fusion Forums

Lost flyrod and reel

angelamc

1 hour ago, Bron said:

Ouch.  I’ve also donated a setup to the bow. Nothing like a day costing you a couple grand! 

It’s a friend of mine and I so hope it turns up for him!!

Knock on wood I’ve only donated a few random items under 30 bucks. Sorry to hear about your setup Bron. 

1 hour ago, TroutPanther said:

Bummer Ange!

i made a hardy donation last year. (Or rather, my buddy made a hardy donation on my behalf...) It stung quite a bit. I’ll keep my eyes open.

Ouch, sorry to hear!

Thanks, appreciate it.

19 hours ago, fishinglibin said:

I lost a new pair of glasses. Some trout now has great vision.

I need to start diving in the Bow, there has got to be a ton of treasures. Further to above random items I forgot about my anchor that I lost.

58 minutes ago, angelamc said:

I need to start diving in the Bow, there has got to be a ton of treasures. Further to above random items I forgot about my anchor that I lost.

I put an anchor I found on the bottom of the river, on top of an exposed rock 300m upstream of bankside last year.  Might still be In the vicinity if you look close. Then again maybe someone scooped it

• Like 1

20 hours ago, angelamc said:

I lost a friend who was diving in the Bow. Be damn careful. Lots of sweepers and foreign stuff. Sounds like fun though. Could start an old anchor and rod museum.Lol 

• Like 1