Fly Fusion Forums

There are a number of Casual jobs (Stores I) at various locations in Calgary. Each location has it's unique job requirements. The jobs are not too technical in nature and have to do mostly with stocking and ordering medical supplies and dock/warehouse work. Most casuals work full-time hours (37.5/hrs/week) if they choose to. Being that there is high turnover rate for casuals, if you show up for work when called, are a quick learner and do a good job, you will most likely get the hours in to help pay some bills and it could lead to something more permanent down the road; if that interests you.

I post this knowing that many are struggling to make ends meet. Do not think that you are "overqualified" and may not get an opportunity. We have engineers etc. working with us as casuals. Site Supervisors just need workers. The rate of starting pay is in the $21/hr. range.

If you have questions, you can PM me and I will do my best to answer any enquiries.

Cheers.....FHD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2