Fly Fusion Forums

Country Pleasures

Gang,

I wanted to share an update with you all. So I heard from my  colleague at work who purchased a gift certificate before Christmas and she followed-up with Mike via Facebook. Apparently he’s followed up with her and says he will do something for her ( I don’t have the details yet), and I’m hoping that he does ( no reason to think otherwise at this point)... I will keep you all informed on the details when I speak with her. 

P

• Like 1

Thank you guys so much, bought my first fly rod there, took the one day primer course there, super sad day for the community here. Have always tried to spread my dollars out between the local shops, definitely don’t want to see any more of my happy haunts close the doors. All the best to Mike and staff.

• Like 1

On 2018-01-19 at 4:43 PM, coltenwright93 said:

Please do let us know! Im in the same situation and I messaged the CPs account on this forum a couple days ago and am awaiting a reply. Any info to help would be great, thanks

Apparently she contacted Mike via Facebook and he responded. Said he would set up something for her this summer...

Maybe get a hold of him through Facebook?!