Fly Fusion Forums

Holey Crap

They say [old wives] that things happen in 3s's.Well Christmas eve,met some of my retired fisher guys at local chinese food rest.Food was excellent,service was also.My trouble started when i got my fortune cookie.No little paper in the cookie[sh t],use the numbers to buy my 6 49 tickets.Christmas morning wake up to the sound of water running,in the house.Run downstairs,no water on the floor.But noise still there.Water humidifier that's hooked up to the furnace & the solonoid is stuck open.Water meter just flying around ,in the sight guage.Shut the valve off,little more static electrcity til repaired.Boxing day heading out,got rearended,by a woman in a hurry to spend the old mans cash.Today Katie[dog] wakes me up,boss it's cold in here.Go to thermstat,nothing registering .You know the other thing they say.You can't bitch if you got it free..YEA RIGHT RACHEL..Free thermostat didn't last 1 month,battery dead...Moral can't bitch...Yea & it's + 35 degrees outside    Happy New Year    

• Like 2

On 2017-12-28 at 6:05 AM, BrianR said:

They say [old wives] that things happen in 3s's.Well Christmas eve,met some of my retired fisher guys at local chinese food rest.Food was excellent,service was also.My trouble started when i got my fortune cookie.No little paper in the cookie[sh t],use the numbers to buy my 6 49 tickets.Christmas morning wake up to the sound of water running,in the house.Run downstairs,no water on the floor.But noise still there.Water humidifier that's hooked up to the furnace & the solonoid is stuck open.Water meter just flying around ,in the sight guage.Shut the valve off,little more static electrcity til repaired.Boxing day heading out,got rearended,by a woman in a hurry to spend the old mans cash.Today Katie[dog] wakes me up,boss it's cold in here.Go to thermstat,nothing registering .You know the other thing they say.You can't bitch if you got it free..YEA RIGHT RACHEL..Free thermostat didn't last 1 month,battery dead...Moral can't bitch...Yea & it's + 35 degrees outside    Happy New Year    

I believe you will have no problems in 2018 I think they all have been handled have a great year and think positive.