Fly Fusion Forums

Bauer M6 Fly Reel Raffle

reevesr1

Hello Everyone,

I am running a raffle, proceeds to the charity I helped create to help families with both the immediate and long term affects of Hurricane Harvey in my home in SE Texas. The raffle explanation is on a public post on Facebook, Just look up Rick Reeves Calgary and you should be able to find it. If I could figure out how to link it here I would!  

Here is the full explanation: Hello Everyone, I am going to run a raffle for a brand new Bauer M6 Fly Fishing reel, original retail $575.00 USD, donated by Hanson's Outfitters. This reel was found at an estate sale recently. It is brand new in box, with all original warranties. Bauer reels are warrantied for life. Here is how it works: I'm selling 49 squares for $20.00 CDN each ($16 American).Once the tickets are all sold, I will use the bonus number on the first 649 draw after the raffle is full to pick the winning number. Additionally, the numbers just before and just after will win consolation prizes. One is a $100 gift certificate to Fish Tales Fly shop. The other is still to be determined. Please feel free to share this with your friends. The proceeds will go to The TCHS Phoenix Foundation, which is the charity I helped create to deal with flooding in SE Texas. We still have several families in need. To participate, just tell me what number (1-49) you want. I will be in contact to set up payment.