Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River Withdrawals

FinnDawg

Well I've been back to work for only a couple days and I'm already having withdrawals. So here is a couple photos to help remind me of those good times, and share.

Photo cred to my beautiful wife.

2l5c3s.jpg

2zemmus.jpg

21evyud.jpg

My other best friend always watching from shore

21e85yq.jpg

And lastly my personal best rainbow from the bow to help remind me why I love this river so much. This bow is not from the same day and photo cred goes to a great guy.

2hezzw4.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
How do you like that sling pack, almost bought it but ended up with the Thunderhead sling instead.

I love it. It is comfortable and has a lot of great, well thought out pockets and storage. It also has a lot of loops and things for all your accessories like the thunderhead. I think you can't really go wrong with the thunderhead as it looks like a great pack too, something I might consider purchasing in the future as well. How do you like it?

I do love it although in good weather I wear a vest. When its raining or drizzling the thunderhead goes on. Completely watertight and you can swing it in front of you easily to access stuff. Also has a nice built in net holder that tucks it away.