Fly Fusion Forums

How To Send A Pic On This Page?

flyfishy

Thanks. Sill working it out! No pic on this thread,it's crazy they say use sizer button on my home page.for my profile shot. Again to big . Any quick pics on your end as a test ?

That's all I got

For a guy[me],trying to understand this posting of pictures is very hard.SO if using a phone to post a picture.I take it that you _must .First select the targeted post topic.Then what ??.Is it the same with photobucket.Just join.What the heck is an url on a photo of off a phone.Confused...where is the fish.....

Lol tallie, yeah I don't post any pics here for that reason alone. I don't care enough about posting pics to bother starting a picture hosting account.

There are other forums that just allow you to attach photos directly. Much nicer. Hint hint

K was hoping for a simple answer , with all the apps'? Photobucket, simply resize,drop box, tinypic.com im sure there's 10 more only getting one app.so which One do you use?

Photobucket. Only hosting site that works consistently here from what I've experienced. That won't resize pictures automatically though, so if they are too big to begin with, you are pooched without resizing it first (I've never had the site tell me a pic was too big). I think you can resize within photobucket. Never used their app, only on a PC, so not sure how it works.

K was hoping for a simple answer , with all the apps'? Photobucket, simply resize,drop box, tinypic.com im sure there's 10 more only getting one app.so which One do you use?

I think Imgur.com is the best. It has great integration with Android.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks Mike it work a o k see!

thanks Mike it work a o k see!

Simple resize is the app you want.makes posting photos from your phone easier then from your laptop.

thanks Mike it work a o k see!oops my fish too big!

post-3881-0-70647300-1497592523_thumb.jpg

1. You can also upload a picture directly to this forum without photo-bucket etc.
  2. Go to add post
  3. Go to bottom of add post page and click on "Browse"
  4. Find your picture
  5. Click on "Attach this file"
  6. A thumbnail of the picture will appear under the post area
  7. On the right of the thumbnail click on "add to post"

Test :still need ..simpleresize app for you profile pic! If you care, fixed mine.. Go/

WhaT the it worked .delete delete where's the button.

Flyfishy: use Imgur.

www.imgur.com

You can use full size photos. When you choose to 'share' you can choose the size you want (Imgur will resize for you)