Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone With Jet Boat Help

guy rowing my boat this morning wasn't paying attention hit rock and sunk drift boat close to policemans and it floated away submerged. now im literally dead int he water. anyone with a jet boat willing to help and go for a cruise downstream to try to find it with me? will pay whatever costs associated.

anyone drifting and spots it please let me know,

lost my bestfriend today..

please call me or text me

I was the guy on the oars and I feel terrible about what happened, please if anyone has any ideas let us know.... boat its probably .5-1 km down from police.

Any info please call myself or Bigfry

403-462-5674

Thanks,

Jared

No way boys, Obviously you guys are okay so thats good but, yeah that sucks!! I wish I could offer you something, hopefully someone with a boat can help you out. Im sure your boat will be found. Sorry to you man.

So put eyes on it. It's right down on a gravel bar being pinned by current. Couple helpful gentlemen reached down and grappled the bow line but couldn't manage to move it.

I have super long tow rope, inflatable tubes, compressors, come along and winch now.

I'm worried because it's only about a foot covered in water and in a jetboat line that it's gonna get hit and damaged by the unsuspecting jet boater

If anyone with a jetboat Or even a power drifter. Can help tonight. I just need a lift to tie the tow line to the bow line. And bring us to shore to winch it to a tree upstream. Hopefully if I winch it a bit upstream and losen it it will swing across like a big streamer. Maybe to make my day better ill catch a monster brown on the swing

Hey bigfry I was in the group of 3 with Hawgstoppah on the bank, was glad to hear you guys found it. We scoured all that backwater looking for any of your gear that may have drifted in, no dice. Hopefully your rods are still in there. Good luck!!

• Like 1

A big thank you to Albany for taking time to help us out. We weren't able to do much with what we had though it's in a tough spot that's for sure. Got 2 guys with jets coming out tomorrow so hopefully we can make something happen just want to be safe. If anyone knows of a company out there that does stuff like this please let us know.

Thanks

Jared

Got my old phone working so please call/text 403-462-5758

• Like 1

I was the guy on the oars and I feel terrible about what happened, please if anyone has any ideas let us know.... boat its probably .5-1 km down from police.

Any info please call myself or Bigfry

403-462-5674

Thanks,

Jared

That is rotten bad luck , sorry Jared , and I bet you do feel like *hit ,

You guys just be careful and think on the plan of getting it out ,

Safety first , no drift boat is worth the risk of a life ,

If I had my tomcat I'd come pull it to shore for you