Fly Fusion Forums

65 At Last -- Happy Birthday Clive

Hey thanks guys!

I have a date with adc and a couple of other guys and we are indeed headed to BH on Monday morning. I was determined to not buy a license and not fish last week and it work out okay as we had a busy week with grandkids who were off school. We are rebuilding a fence here at home, but it can wait till Tuesday. So fishing it is ... sans license.

I am privileged to join to the ranks of fishing icons like Don and Terry.

Just think about it. I can take my two Lethbridge grandkids fishing and we can kill three limits and not have a license among us! How ya feeling about that, eh?

Mini editorial rant. ;) An adult from Germany (or what ever foreign country) can buy a one-day license for $26 (one-day license are not available to Albertans which is blatant discrimination) and take ten foreign kids fishing and kill eleven limits all for $26...foreigners under 16 years also do not need a license, which I think is downright insulting to Albertans. (This sort of stuff does not happen, but the regs allow it and it is wrong...I actually saw a German angler with three kids on the Crow once.)

SRD needs to get on the program and change licensing fee structure. And yes, I'd gladly pay an annual fee as would Don, Terry and the other OFs here.

Probably would not hurt to overhaul the licensing system..it is talked about but noting significant ever happens...token tweaking is all. No free rides for seniors, foreigners children and WAY higher fees for NR Canadians and NR foreigners.

Thanks again!

Clive

"He'll feel better after an afternoon nap."

I'll feel way better tomorrow when I catch more trout that adc ... :P:D

Ooops ... that sort of dreaming can invoke the fish gods to cause me serious "skunk" grief. Oh oh. I am doomed. ;)

"He'll feel better after an afternoon nap."

I'll feel way better tomorrow when I catch more trout that adc ... :P:D

Ooops ... that sort of dreaming can invoke the fish gods to cause me serious "skunk" grief. Oh oh. I am doomed. ;)

Yup...........Doomed!!....... :goodvsevil(): .......And I'm not lending you any Balanced Leeches, either........