Fly Fusion Forums

More Cuttthroats

Sean84

Went up a Stream with Trailhead and caught some fish...... Trailhead is the master of fishing with a broken tip end. I may have had something to do with that oppps....sorry.

Almost first cast, He actully had two fish on. One on dry and the other on a dropper. We couldnt decide which one to land/release first so the fish made the choice for us before we could get a picture of the double hook up.

P8090034.jpg

Another nice one for Trailhead

P8090038.jpg

A pool with some huge bulls in it, to bad we didnt have anything to chuck at them.

I woulda been scared if i caught one anyway.

P8090045.jpg

We both did well but my fish are on his camera.....I promise

Mind Sharing where that wonderful looking place is I'm going to be doing some camping but still looking for a nice area to stay by and do some fishing. If you don't want to share I'll understand if you do though please PM me I'd really appreciate it.

Mind Sharing where that wonderful looking place is I'm going to be doing some camping but still looking for a nice area to stay by and do some fishing. If you don't want to share I'll understand if you do though please PM me I'd really appreciate it.

lol

Thanks for heading out with me, it was a good outing, especially with all those buffalo berries attracting Bruno. I will download the pics I have, though as you can probably guess I am a bit of a ludite.

I had a great time too. I need some proof that I caught fish haha.

Well Done,

The bull trout pool is a dead give away for me. been fishing this GEM for 20 yrs. Just keep hopin everybody who fishes it is a friend of the stream. it sure has taken a long time for the fishing to fall into place this year, but hasn't everything !!!!!

All hale rising trout