Fly Fusion Forums

Will This Catch Anything?

Sean84

Well started out to be somthing way different a couple drinks later I didnt like the way it was going so it became this...

Will it catch anything, that is a deer hair tail with a very bright light on it, if you couldnt tell.

photo-1.jpg

My friend left the pub one night after a few beers, dropped by the liquor store, bought a mickey of whiskey, got home and decided to tie a few flies and enjoy his whiskey. The next day the wife said "You were drunk last night!!". He replied "No, I wasn't". He went back to sleep thinking "How the hell did she know I was drunk last night". Later in the day he went into his flytying room and there was the sweater he had worn the previous night, GLUED to his table. He had passed out, knocked the head cement over...and later woke up , stuck to the table, wriggled out of his sweater and went to bed!!!!! I would have loved to have seen him do that!!! Classic!!

Note: He had to sand down and resurface the table!!

My friend left the pub one night after a few beers, dropped by the liquor store, bought a mickey of whiskey, got home and decided to tie a few flies and enjoy his whiskey. The next day the wife said "You were drunk last night!!". He replied "No, I wasn't". He went back to sleep thinking "How the hell did she know I was drunk last night". Later in the day he went into his flytying room and there was the sweater he had worn the previous night, GLUED to his table. He had passed out, knocked the head cement over...and later woke up , stuck to the table, wriggled out of his sweater and went to bed!!!!! I would have loved to have seen him do that!!! Classic!!

Was this friend named Sean?

• 1 month later...

Good thing i'm not drunk cuz i would have pissed myself laughing. LOL that is funny