Fly Fusion Forums

Back Cast Fly Fishing Film Festival

Those that did not specify which show they preferred were added to the matinee group for the draw in order to even out the odds for everyone that was entered.

The winners are:

Matinee: dino and Lorney

Evening: ReelLife and Buck

Congratulations to the winners.

Congratulations to all the ticket winners! I look forward to meeting you at Back Cast.

A special thanks to Flytyer for looking after this draw.

I appreciate the support and interest from everyone who placed their name in the draw.

I encourage all of you to consider purchasing a ticket or two to this special event for Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Canada.

PHWFFC would appreciate your support and so would I.

Plus, you'll enjoy a great line up of world class films! :-)

On Line ticket purchase will close at midnight tonight (Thursday February 10th 2011) or earlier if tickets are sold out.

After that, tickets will be available ONLY at the door.

Here is a link to a special email "Join our Friends at Back Cast FFFF" that went out last night to all of my subscribers. Lots of information including photos and special links.

Thanks again everyone!

Kindest regards,

Michelle

Just a quick note of thanks to Michelle and Armand for providing tickets to the film fest on Saturday. My bro and I caught the afternoon films which included some wicked footage from the Mirimichi in the '60s, some crazy aussies chasing permit on foot up and down the beach and some marble trout hunting in Slovenia. Great venue, unfortunately my phone didn't ring on Sunday so the Stream Watch Raffle results dream was just a dream...thanks again...sk